Procedural Sphere with customizable layered noise calculated in Compute Shaders.
Package for Unity. (2019.3.8f1, Built-In Render Pipeline) Github
- "Animatable" noise offset with a Constant Velocity or with an Object's Position.
- Noise processing done on GPU with Compute Shaders.
- Cube Sphere with Uniform Geometry as a base mesh for linear resolution manipulation.
- Easy creation from GameObject menu.
- GPU Instancing.
- Gradient mapped to VertexColors based on height.*
- Smooth and Sharp noise processing.*
*Base from Sebastian Lagues implementation, but expanded, optimized and adapted for compute shaders.