Thursday 23.6 | Enemy Inspecting
Adding to the inspection node on the behaviour tree to make the enemy look like it's actually inspecting.
The inspection consists of 3 parts:
- Noticing the sound ("Huh?" animation and sound)
- Going to the sound's origin
- Inspecting around the sound's origin (Inspection animation)
Currently the lengths of these parts are hard coded to a single value but I will probably create a class which can get animation lengths from the animator override controller easily.
- Stopped enemy before going to the target location (for the "Huh?" animation)
- Sound noticed sound ("Huh?", from freesound.org)
- Sound noticed animation (Reacting, from Mixamo)
- Inspecting animation (Looking around, from Mixamo)
- Play these animations with Animator.CrossFade
- Interrupt trigger added to animator to interrupt inspection animations when player is spotted (Hopefully will be useful in the future to interrupt any)
- Enemy Behaviour Tree
- Fixed issue where chasing didn't run at all
- Polishing awareness indicator